At Physiologix, we take women's' health very seriously. We'll give you the proper advice and show you the correct exercises that if done properly, will be a great investment in your future health and well-being as a woman! We have a private, beautifully stocked space full of a wide range of pilates and rehabilitation equipment where we also run small pilates equipment-based classes and individual 1:1 exercise sessions. You will follow an individually designed program, set up specifically for your needs and goals, that will be adjusted and adapted as you progress through your time with us - click here to read more.
Our staff do not do internal assessments but they all use ultrasound on the lower abdominal area so that the pelvic floor can be visualised and assessed. Should there be any concern about your issues, or should you require more in-depth assessment and treatment, your physio will work closely with a women's health physio to ensure we can assist you in moving forward smoothly.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, please don't ignore them. The sooner we see you the better.
- Stress incontinence (leaking when you sneeze or jump)
- Urge incontinence (leaking when you need to go)
- Overactive Bladder (not being able to delay when going to the loo)
- Pain or discomfort with sex
- Pregnancy related pain
- Postnatal pain in any body joint
- Postnatal pelvic floor recovery
- Pre and postnatal excercise prescription
- Post gynaecological surgery
Contact us now, we can help you!